Come be a Steakholder in our mission to make delicious and nutritious real meat sustainably without harming animals.
How do we do it?
We’re using proprietary 3D bioprinting technology and advanced cellular biology to develop whole-cut, ground, and hybrid products that will allow people to continue enjoying tender, juicy meat while making the right choice for the planet and all its inhabitants.
Responsible for designing, undertaking, and analyzing information from controlled laboratory-based investigations, experiments, and trials.
Specifically, the bio-ink specialist will be focused on formulating, characterizing, and printing bio inks with and without cells.
Hands-on work in a materials/chemical laboratory.
Writing protocols and reports.
keeping up to date with relevant scientific and technical developments.
– M.Sc. in material/chemical engineering, or a similar field.
– A deep understanding and hands-on experience in 3D printing processes.
– Experience in working with hydrogels and/or biomaterials – advantage.
– Experienced in biological laboratory work and tissue culture – advantage.
– Strong self-motivation, organizational and time-management skills.
– Excellent interpersonal skills.