• Development of cost-effective suspension growth procedures.
• Results analysis, interpretation, and presentation.
• Development and optimization of new analysis methods.
• Initiative-taking with a strong focus on success.
• Assessment of equipment required for the processes scale-up.
In Steakholder Foods you have the opportunity to work on the frontline of science, with cutting-edge technologies, in a field that will change the way people consume meat, reduce water consumption and pollution of the earth!
• M.Sc. / Ph.D. in Biology/Biotechnology or related fields.
• Experience with animal cell cultures, media development and suspension adaptation.
• Experience with bioreactors and scale-up of bioprocesses.
• Proven management record.
• Excellent English skills.