Come be a Steakholder in our mission to make delicious and nutritious real meat sustainably without harming animals.
- Conduct laboratory tests on food products to ensure quality and safety.
- Developing and implementing new food products and processes
- Conducting sensory evaluations and consumer testing of new products
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to develop new products and improve existing ones.
- Conducting research to support product development and improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in food science, Food Technology
- 3+ years of experience in the food industry – advantage
- Experience in product development and sensory evaluations
- Culinary experience-advantage
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Detail-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Job Type: Full Time