Come be a Steakholder in our mission to make delicious and nutritious real meat sustainably without harming animals. How do we do it?
We’re using proprietary 3D bioprinting technology and advanced cellular biology to develop whole-cut, ground, and hybrid products that will allow people to continue enjoying tender, juicy meat while making the right choice for the planet and all its inhabitants.
Job description and responsibilities:
- Ownership from concept to delivery of new systems throughout the full product life cycle: Research, concept, design, integration, testing, and production.
- High complexity tolerance analysis (including GD&T).
- Perform calculations, design, execute, and analyze tests, and present design reviews.
- Excellent action skills, including detailed engineering and assembly drawings, test requirements, assembly, and manufacturing instructions.
- B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering from a major university.
- 5 years of multi-disciplinary hands-on experience.
- Experience in motion systems, and pneumatic systems.
- Proficiency in 3D design software (SolidWorks) and PDM.
- Experience in manufacturing technologies.
- Experience in 3D printing – an advantage.
- Excellent root causes analysis abilities and problem breakdown.
If you are –
- Hands-On team player with self-learning ability.
- Committed, proactive, result-orientated, independent, and willing to take on new challenges.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
You belong with us.
Job Type: Full Time