Quality and Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Come be a 𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗿 in our mission to make delicious and nutritious real meat sustainably without harming animals.
How do we do it?
We’re using proprietary 3D bioprinting technology and advanced cellular biology to develop whole-cut, ground, and hybrid products that will allow people to continue enjoying tender, juicy meat while making the right choice for the planet and all its inhabitants.
Manage and provide regulatory guidance, support, and compliance with all regions.
This role will be the recognized expert, managing projects or processes, with responsibilities that include working with cross-functional areas to identify, modify, or create necessary documentation to meet the global regulatory requirements and other country-related documents.
· B.Sc/M.Sc in Science or Health Related Field
· Minimum of 3-4 years experience in QA and RA
· Exposure to USA/Singapore/EU Foodtech Regulation- Advantage
· Excellent organizational and multi-project management skills, with specific attention to detail.
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence others in a positive and effective manner.
· Fluent in English, Excellent expression skills – written and verbal.